The TCS 682 reciprocating piston flow meter combines outstanding accuracy (0.1% of flow rate) with one of the widest turndown ratios in the industry (250:1). The TCS 682 reciprocating piston flow meter has a rugged industrial design that is tolerant to changing viscosities, temperatures and liquids with suspensions and solids.
This proven design has over 80 years of unmatched performance and continues to provide the very best in flow measurement, backed by our industry leading 10 year warranty (5 year warranty LPG)!
The TCS 682 series flow meter is a true positive displacement meter that has a unique inline design consisting of three reciprocating pistons operating within their respective measuring chambers. Each piston works in a manner similar to an automobile engine. The pistons are fitted to a wobble plate, which has a shaft extending from its upper surface and a valve pivot attached beneath it.
The valve pivot drives a sliding valve from piston to piston as a known amount of product flows through each cylindrical bore, controlling the sequence of events in a smooth mechanical motion. This smooth mechanical motion is then transferred through the drive shaft to the register.
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 50 GPM (0.76 to 190 LPM); 250:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability:Capable of 0.01%
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1" & 2" NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request.
- Types: SP, SPA, SPD, AF, SS, SSD, & LP
- Material: Aluminum, Ductile Iron, or Stainless Steel