The 1.5" 682 LP piston flow meter is designed to meter liquefied petroleum gas (LP/LPG) and NH3.
682 LP Meter Specific
- Housing: Ductile Iron
- Internal Mechanism: Iron, Ni-Resist II, & Stainless Steel
- Ball Bearings: Ceramic
- Internal Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: Buna
- Body O-ring: Buna
All 682 Meters
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 50 GPM (0.76 to 190 LPM); 250:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.01%
- Operating Pressure: Up to 350 PSI (26 BAR)
- Temperature Range: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1" & 2" NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request.
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 682 Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LP) Meter:
[COLUMNS 2][COL] The TCS 3000 is a powerful, electronic register designed to transform the way you deliver fuel. It has been engineered to control most vehicle delivery operations. The TCS 3000 can improve your cash flow by allowing the driver to...
This rugged, precise mechanical meter register is designed for all kinds of liquid inventory and delivery operations. This register totalizes and displays high-speed deliveries and transactions in large, easy-to-read figures. It features a highly...
TCS pulse transmitters allow you to send volume data to a remote display, register, computer, or fuel management system (PLC). The glandless pulse transmitter can provide single or dual channel output.The DMP pulse transmitters provide accurate...
A float and reed valve operated design senses and removes free vapor before it can enter the flow meter. Required for Liquified Petroleum Gas custody transfer applications to ensure the most precise measurement.
The diaphragm differential pressure control valve has a normally closed, spring loaded design. Provides a constant 15 PSI differential pressure and controls flow when vapor is sensed. Security and 2-stage solenoid valves are available upon request...