The 1.5" 682 SPA piston flow meter is designed to meter aviation gasoline, gasoline, jet fuels, fuel oils, diesel, bio-diesel, kerosene, and naptha.
682 SPA Meter Specific
- Housing: Anodized Aluminum
- Internal Mechanism: Ni-Resist II
- Ball Bearings: Stainless Steel
- Internal Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: FKM
- Body O-ring: FKM
All 682 Meters
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 50 GPM (0.76 to 190 LPM); 250:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.01%
- Operating Pressure: Up to 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1" & 2" NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request.
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.
Certificate Numbers: TC8195
Certificate Number: GB-1275
Certificate Number: S.WA-2111
Certificate Number: SA1130
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 682 Standard Petroleum Aviation (SPA) Meter.
The TCS 3000 is a powerful, electronic register designed to transform the way you deliver fuel. It has been engineered to control most vehicle delivery operations.
The TCS 3000 can improve your cash flow by allowing the driver to...
This rugged, precise mechanical meter register is designed for all kinds of liquid inventory and delivery operations. This register totalizes and displays high-speed deliveries and transactions in large, easy-to-read figures. It features a highly...
TCS pulse transmitters allow you to send volume data to a remote display, register, computer, or fuel management system (PLC). The glandless pulse transmitter can provide single or dual channel output.The DMP pulse transmitters provide accurate...
A float and valve design senses and removes free air before it can enter the flow meter. Required for custody transfer applications to ensure the most precise measurement.
An electronic controlled float switch and strainer assembly designed to sense and remove free air before it can enter the flow meter. Efficiently removing air from the truck delivery while minimizing the amount of the residual product released from...
A normally closed, hydraulically balanced piston control valve allows for auto-batch preset deliveries. The inline, two–stage control valve is mechanically linked to Veeder Root Preset Counter.
A normally closed two-stage diaphragm preset valve for use with electronic relay control. Stainless steel or brass pilot valves are available. Dimensionally interchangeable with the 650 Hydraulic Preset Valves.