February 15, 2019 – Today Total Control Systems (TCS) announced that the next generation of TCS 3000 registers are available. These registers incorporate a host of exciting new features including:
- Faster boot up times
- Additive Injection now available to control Piston or Gear/Vane PD pumps
- JIG compliant Water Integration with external LED Indication
- Densitometer integration
- Optional internal Wi-Fi or cellular modem
- LED I/O Diagnostic Indicators
- Gen 1 backwards compatibility
The TCS 3000 was released over 10 years ago. At the time it represented a huge technological leap, promising continued updates and improvements during the life of the product. After 10 years, those promises have been kept.
To continue to stay at the forefront of technological advancements, hardware updates are required. Fortunately, TCS 3000 Gen 2 registers are backwards compatible. This means that new hardware components can be purchased and installed on existing registers at a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new register.
Click here to learn more about TCS 3000 Gen 2 highlights.
Click here to learn more about the TCS 3000 exchange program.
Contact us to locate a distributor and get a quote.