The 1.5" 682 LP piston flow meter is designed to meter liquefied petroleum gas (LP/LPG) and NH3.
682 LP Meter
- Housing: Ductile Iron
- Internal Mechanism: Ni-Resist II, & Stainless Steel
- Ball Bearings: Ceramic
- Internal Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: Buna
- Body O-ring: Buna
- Flow Range:
- 0.5 to 50 GPM (1.9 to 380 LPM) with 757-20LP Differential Valve, 100:1 Turndown Ratio
- 0.5 to 26 GPM (1.9 to 90 LPM) with 757-10LP Differential Valve, 52:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.01%
- Temperature Range: -40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C)
- Operating Pressure: Up to 350 PSI (24 BAR)
- Flange Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1" & 2" NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request.
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 682 Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LP) Meter:
This rugged, precise mechanical meter register is designed for all kinds of liquid inventory and delivery operations. This register totalizes and displays high-speed deliveries and transactions in large, easy-to-read figures. It features a highly...
TCS pulse transmitters allow you to send volume data to a remote display, register, computer, or fuel management system (PLC). The glandless pulse transmitter can provide single or dual channel output.The DMP pulse transmitters provide accurate...
A float and reed valve operated design senses and removes free vapor before it can enter the flow meter. Required for Liquified Petroleum Gas custody transfer applications to ensure the most precise measurement.
The diaphragm differential pressure control valve has a normally closed, spring loaded design. Provides a constant 15 PSI differential pressure and controls flow when vapor is sensed. Security and 2-stage solenoid valves are available upon request...