The 1.5" 682 SPA piston flow meter is designed to meter aviation gasoline, gasoline, jet fuels, fuel oils, diesel, bio-diesel, kerosene, and naptha.
682 SPA Meter Specific
- Housing: Anodized Aluminum
- Internal Mechanism: Ni-Resist II
- Ball Bearings: Stainless Steel
- Internal Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: FKM
- Body O-ring: FKM
All 682 Meters
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 50 GPM (0.76 to 190 LPM); 250:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.01%
- Operating Pressure: Up to 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1" & 2" NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request.
Please contact us for our most up-to-date certifications and any size restrictions that might apply.
Certificate Numbers: TC8195
Certificate Number: GB-1275
Certificate Number: SA1130
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.