The 1.5" 682 SPD piston flow meter is designed to meter refined petroleum products such as aviation gasoline, ethanol blends, methanol blends, gasoline, fuel oils, diesel, bio-diesel, kerosene, vegetable oils, soy oil, etc.
682 SPD Meter Specific
- Housing: Ductile Iron
- Internal Mechanism: Iron, Steel, & Stainless Steel
- Ball Bearings: Stainless Steel
- Internal Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: Simriz*
- Body O-ring: PTFE
All 682 Meters
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 50 GPM (0.76 to 190 LPM); 250:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.01%
- Operating Pressure: Up to 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1" & 2" NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request.
*Simriz is a registered trademark of Freudenberg-NOK
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 682 Standard Petroleum Ductile Iron (SPD) Meter.