The 1.5" 682 SSD piston flow meter is designed to meter diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), AdBlue, AUS 32, and ARLA 32.
682 SSD Meter Specific
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Internal Mechanism: Stainless Steel
- Ball Bearings: Ceramic
- Internal Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: EPDM Peroxide Cured
- Body O-ring: EPDM Peroxide Cured
All 682 Meters
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 50 GPM (0.76 to 189 LPM); 250:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.01%
- Operating Pressure: Up to 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1" & 2" NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request.
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 682 Stainless Steel DEF (SSD) Meter.