The 700 AF rotary flow meter is designed to meter industrial chemicals, solvents, pesticides, fertilizer, chlorinated solvents, paints, inks, alcohols, molasses, corn syrup, and more. It is available in 2" to 4" sizes.
700 AF Meter Specific
- Housing: Ductile Iron
- Rotors: Ni-Resist
- Rotor Journals: Plated Stainless Steel
- Bearing Plates: Ni-Resist
- Bearing Sleeves: Carbon Graphite
- Timing Gears: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: Simriz*
- Body O-ring: PTFE
All 700 Meters
- Flow: Capable of up to 1,000 GPM (3,785 LPM); Bi-directional Flow
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of ± 0.15% of over the full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Viscosity: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Temperature: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
*Simriz is a registered trademark of Freudenberg-NOK
NPT flanges are standard. BSPT, Slip Weld, ANSI and others available upon request
Please contact us for our most up-to-date certifications and any size restrictions that might apply.
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.