The 700 AF rotary flow meter is designed to meter industrial chemicals, solvents, pesticides, fertilizer, chlorinated solvents, paints, inks, alcohols, molasses, corn syrup, and more. It is available in 2" to 4" sizes.
700 AF Meter Specific
- Housing: Ductile Iron
- Rotors: Ni-Resist
- Rotor Journals: Plated Stainless Steel
- Bearing Plates: Ni-Resist
- Bearing Sleeves: Carbon Graphite
- Timing Gears: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: Simriz*
- Body O-ring: PTFE
All 700 Meters
- Flow: Capable of up to 1,000 GPM (3,785 LPM); Bi-directional Flow
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of ± 0.15% of over the full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Viscosity: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Temperature: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
*Simriz is a registered trademark of Freudenberg-NOK
The 700 2" rotary flow meter is engineered to meter liquid at up to 100 GPM (380 LPM).
- Flange Connections: 2” NPT Flange; 1 1/2” Option
The 700 3" rotary flow meter is engineered to meter liquid at up to 200 GPM (760 LPM).
- Flange Connections: 3” NPT Flange; 2” Option
The 700 4" rotary flow meter is engineered to meter liquid at up to 500 GPM (1,893 LPM).
- Flange Connections: 4” NPT Flange; 3” Option
NPT flanges are standard. BSPT, Slip Weld, ANSI and others available upon request
Don't see the regulatory approval you need? Contact us. TCS is continually adding to this list. Approvals could be available for a comparable meter, in final approval stages, or simply not added to the website yet.
Not approved for custody transfer
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 700 All Ferrous (AF) Meters.
TCS 3000 Electronic Register
740 Air Eliminator & Strainer
750 Hydraulic Preset Valve