The 700 IP rotary flow meter is designed to meter industrial chemicals, general solvents, and many other liquids such as liquid sugars, corn syrup, soy bean oil, latex products, adhesives, etc. It is available in 1.5" to 4" sizes.
700 IP Meter Specific
- Housing: Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum
- Rotors: Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum
- Rotor Journals: Plated Stainless Steel
- Bearing Plates: Ni-Resist
- Bearing Sleeves: Ni-Resist
- Timing Gears: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: Simriz*
- Body O-ring: PTFE
All 700 Meters
- Flow: Capable of up to 1,000 GPM (3,785 LPM); Bi-directional Flow
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of ± 0.15% of over the full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Viscosity: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Temperature: - 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
*Simriz is a registered trademark of Freudenberg-NOK
NPT flanges are standard. BSPT, Slip Weld, ANSI and others available upon request.
The following accessories are compatible with TCS 700 Industrial Product (IP) Meters.
This rugged, precise mechanical meter register is designed for all kinds of liquid inventory and delivery operations. This register totalizes and displays high-speed deliveries and transactions in large, easy-to-read figures. It features a highly...
TCS pulse transmitters allow you to send volume data to a remote display, register, computer, or fuel management system (PLC). The glandless pulse transmitter can provide single or dual channel output.The DMP pulse transmitters provide accurate...
A float and valve design senses and removes free air before it can enter the flow meter. Required for custody transfer applications to ensure the most precise measurement.
- Available for Sizes: 2", 3", 4"
A normally closed, hydraulically balanced piston control valve allows for auto-batch preset deliveries. The right-angle, two-stage control valve is mechanically linked to Veeder Root Preset Counter.
- Available for Sizes: 1.5", 2", 3", 4"